b-hebrew - Re: tohu vabohu (was: Re: new subscriber)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "somi" <somie AT home.com>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: tohu vabohu (was: Re: new subscriber)
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 00:58:03 -0800

Thank you for this post, George. It is exactly along the lines of what I am
observing as well. I would like to comment but my plate is so ridiculously
full this week of things to do (and from recovering from illness). May I
respond a little later on? :) I need to rustle back through my notes on
this word study.

SOmi.