b-hebrew - Typology

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jonathan Bailey <jonathan.bailey AT gmx.de>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew list <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Typology
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 11:56:23 +0200

Who is L. Goppelt?

As far as I am concerned, typology is God's primary method of revealing
himself
through scripture, and I am completely suprised at the level (lack) of
typological
exegesis in the church today. Paul relied heavily on typology.

Is this L. Goppelt a famous "typologist"? I would be very interested in
reading
something by him.

Jon