b-hebrew - Advance Hebrew Class (Syllabus)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Tony Starks" <data7201 AT aol.com>
  • To: b-hebrew
  • Subject: Advance Hebrew Class (Syllabus)
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 11:28:8

Greetings,
I'm sure there are many of you who Took "Biblical Hebrew" beyond the
second year. My question is, Can you give me an outline of the course in
your words? For example, what texts did you study,what was required to
know, what exercises,etc? Pour your hearts out. It would help if you gave
an overview of your course and then some details.This would give me some
idea what to expect in the future. :-)Tony
P.S. may i learn from your experiences?
THANKS.