b-hebrew - OT Intro

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Don Elbourne" <d.elbourne AT worldnet.att.net>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: OT Intro
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 10:54:04 -0500

I hope this is not too far off topic, but I figured that most of you on this
list have had the responsibility of teaching Old Testament Intro at some
time or another.

This fall I will be teaching the course for the first time. I've already
selected a text book and I am putting together my syllabus. I was wondering
if any of you might be willing to share your syllabus with me so that I
might get some ideas on how others squeeze the material into a one semester
course and what sort of assignments are given.

thanks

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.simplenet.com/3939

  • OT Intro, Don Elbourne, 07/29/1999