b-hebrew - Re: Unsteered Wagon

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: robertbower AT netzero.net
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Unsteered Wagon
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 10:09:47 -0500

Please,
I thought this list was to focus on Biblical Hebrew vocabulary,
syntax, and grammar.
While I'm sure many find the story entertaining. It is also very
offensive to many, including myself. Please have respect for others
beliefs and keep postings professional and on topic.
Thank You

Lord Blessings,

Bob Bower robertbower AT netzero.net
Seminarian
Concordia Theological Seminary
Fort Wayne, IN

http://members.truepath.com/solideogloria/
For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord;
and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
(2 Cor 4:5) KJV