b-hebrew - Maybe OT: 2 Questions

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Armando Cottim (DSI)" <armando.cottim AT mundialconfianca.pt>
  • To: "'b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Maybe OT: 2 Questions
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 14:37:34 +0200

Hi fellows,

I'm preparing a MTh paper on the "Christological Notions of the Yom Kippur
Ritual" (this might not be the exact title) and an Internet search points me
to Lawrence H. Schiffman's book "The Case of the Day of Atonement Ritual".
This book (or some info on it) is supposed to be posted at
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il/orion/symposiums/1st/papers/schiffman96.html
<http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il/orion/symposiums/1st/papers/schiffman96.html>

The problem is that the server seems to be off line.

My first question would be if anybody has info on whether this book is
online, somewhere.

My second question is if somebody has any information on my paper's subject
(mainly on the Jewish understanding of the meaning of the Yom Kippur
ritual).
I'll take ideas like: "Change subject". :-)

If you consider this too off topic, please answer off-line.
My email address is armando.cottim AT mundialconfianca.pt
<mailto:armando.cottim AT mundialconfianca.pt> .

Thanks in advance for your kind answers

Armando

Armando A. Cottim
armando.cottim AT mundialconfianca.pt
<mailto:armando.cottim AT mundialconfianca.pt>
Microsoft Certified Professional
Certified Novell Engineer
Certified Novell Instructor
TekMetrics Certified COBOL II Programmer
TekMetrics Certified Visual Basic 5 Programmer
TekMetrics Certified Web Programmer
TekMetrics Certified HTML Programmer
TekMetrics Certified Windows 95 Administrator
TekMetrics Certified Windows 98 Administrator

  • Maybe OT: 2 Questions, Armando Cottim (DSI), 05/28/1999