b-hebrew - Re: I AM THAT I AM and John 8:58 - Rolf, Ron

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ken Litwak <kdlitwak AT concentric.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: I AM THAT I AM and John 8:58 - Rolf, Ron
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 23:21:47 -0800

Can I just say that this seems like a strange thread for a list on
Biblical Hebrew? While I happen to have a view similar to that of Peter
Kirk, and see no way grammatically to understand Phil 2:11 as Rolf does,
I don't think I should conduct that argument here. Is this where we
really all want to be going?

Ken