b-hebrew - Repeated messages: apology and complaint

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter_Kirk AT sil.org
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Cc: postmaster AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Repeated messages: apology and complaint
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 12:13 -0500 (EST)

Sorry I resent copies of messages which had already gone out to
everyone.

But why did this happen? Usually when I submit a message I get a copy
sent back, which confirms that it has gone out. In this case I did
not, I only got the odd error messages which I sent out. Clearly there
is some bug in the server. I don't know how to get messages to the
administration about this (though I'll try a copy to the postmaster)
so perhaps the list owner can pass this message on to get the problem
debugged.

Peter Kirk

  • Repeated messages: apology and complaint, Peter_Kirk, 12/29/1998