b-hebrew - Re[2]: "Ahohites" I Chronicles 11:12

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter_Kirk AT sil.org
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re[2]: "Ahohites" I Chronicles 11:12
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 23:32 -0500 (EST)

What on earth happened to the following message, and another one which
will follow? I sent it, one copy only, to the b-hebrew list, but it
doesn't appear that anything was sent out to the list.

Please, Mr List-Owner, what's the problem? I appreciate the efforts to
stop duplicate messages, but something is wrong here. Could it be that
the actual problem is that I had sent a completely different message
recently, and that somehow the server is set up to accept only one
message at a time from any one sender - even when the messages are
quite different? If that is the intention, please warn us!

Peter Kirk

______________________________ Forward Header
__________________________________
Author: lyris AT franklin.oit.unc.edu at internet
Date: 24/12/1998 02:31

Sorry, your message was not sent out to 'b-hebrew'
because the first line of the message is identical
to a message you sent to b-hebrew recently.

If you believe you are receiving this message in error,
resend your message with a different first line.

The matching message and your message are reproduced below.

---

The matching message, from the list archives: (MESSAGE-ID:7617)

version 3.0); Thu, 24 Dec 1998 01:09:10 -0500