b-hebrew - BibleWorks

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Pere Casanellas <pere.casanellas AT bcn.servicom.es>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: BibleWorks
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 10:08:36 +0100

On October 26th, I wrote:

<<BibleWorks, and excellent program for the study of the Bible (in my
opionion, the best one for PC Computer), has the Masoretic Text with vowels
and you can choose to see a mark on the accented sillable (always the same
mark).>>

And on October 29th Peggy Wallace replied:

<<Does anyone know how to display the accent marks. I, and several of my
classmates use Bibleworks, and none of us even knew it could do that.
Seeing the marks would be extremely helpful for reading in class. If anyone
can offer help it would be greatly appreciated.>>

Peggy is right. This feature does not exist in BibleWorks version 3.5, the
one now available. It is one of the new features of BibleWorks 4.0, which
will be available in January. I am sorry; I am a betatester of the 4.0 Beta
version and this caused my error.

Shalom.
Pere Casanellas
E-mail: pere.casanellas AT bcn.servicom.es
Phone & fax: +34-93-417 90 00
Carrer Anna Piferrer, 11
E-08023 Barcelona
CATALONIA-SPAIN

  • BibleWorks, Pere Casanellas, 11/03/1998