b-hebrew - jERUSALEM bIBLE

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "T.L. Phillips" <tiphillips AT infoave.net>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: jERUSALEM bIBLE
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:47:41 -0400

We interrupt this regular weqatal program....

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if there is a machine text of the Jerusalem Bible or New
Jerusalem Bible? (This is the Catholic variety, not the Jewish variety that
is called Jerusalem Bible also.) Doesn't matter if it's commercial, etc.
just WANT IT. My favorite translation by default.

BTW, where in the heck did George Athas go??

Tim