b-hebrew - RE: Slightly off-topic: Specific question on Bibleworks and Wordperfect

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Don Elbourne" <d.elbourne AT worldnet.att.net>
  • To: "Ken Litwak" <kdlitwak AT concentric.net>
  • Cc: <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Slightly off-topic: Specific question on Bibleworks and Wordperfect
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 08:13:31 -0500

You have got to be kidding. If you are not even going to try, I can not help
you. Do you know how to copy and paste? It takes two seconds! That's much
less time than sending e-mails out requesting assistance for a problem you
may or may not have. And definitely much less time than searching for
mythical patch.

Don Elbourne

http://elbourne.simplenet.com