b-hebrew - Beyond Silence

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jonathan Robie <jonathan AT texcel.no>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Beyond Silence
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 21:13:28 -0400

OK, I happen to know that there's a bunch of experts out there who haven't
been saying anything for a few weeks. I also happen to know that there's a
bunch of people out there who must be looking at some constructions in
Hebrew and scratching their heads. Which means we have people who could ask
questions and people who could answer them.

You don't have to be an expert to post your questions here. And your
questions can help us bring life to this list!

Any takers?

Jonathan

  • Beyond Silence, Jonathan Robie, 08/10/1998