b-hebrew - Re: Massora Magnum

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jim West <jwest AT Highland.Net>
  • To: alfred.silberman AT lmco.com (Al Silberman)
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Massora Magnum
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 00:15:57 -0400

At 09:45 AM 7/15/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I have been searching for a copy of Gerard Weil's Massora Magnum. This book
>which was published in 1971 by the Pontifical Publishing Institute in Rome
>is out of print. I have inquired from the out-of-print bookstores but have
>not had any success so far. Any suggestions?
>
>Thank you in advance for any help,
>Al

I wish I could help. But the last time I saw a copy of this book it was in
a used bookstore in North Carolina, for $125, and that was 13 years ago! I
have not seen it since. Good luck, and if you do find a copy, please let me
know.

JIm

Jim West, ThD
jwest AT highland.net

  • Massora Magnum, Al Silberman, 07/15/1998
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Massora Magnum, Jim West, 07/15/1998