b-hebrew - Re: Anyone there?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jonathan Robie <jonathan AT texcel.no>
  • To: kmesserschmidt AT canberra.com
  • Cc: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Anyone there?
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 11:15:16 -0400

At 09:11 AM 7/7/98 -0500, kmesserschmidt AT canberra.com wrote:

>How do I search the archives for b-hebrew? Is it the same
>as the b-greek archives?

You can go to our web site at:

http://franklin.oit.unc.edu

Choose "SunSITE hosted lists", then "biblical", then "b-hebrew". However,
at this time, I only have the newer posts archived. I intend eventually to
post all the old posts, but I am working on these things one thing at a time.

At some point, I would like to have more of the infrastructure that we have
on b-greek over here on b-hebrew, including fully searchable archives going
back to the beginning, a home page like the B-Greek home page, etc. This
would require having some chairs who would do the work...

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie AT mindspring.com

Little Greek Home Page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine
Little Greek 101: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine/greek/lessons
B-Greek Home Page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/bgreek
B-Greek Archives: http://sunsite.unc.edu/bgreek/archives

  • Anyone there?, kmesserschmidt, 07/07/1998
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Anyone there?, Jonathan Robie, 07/07/1998