aifia-pt - [AI] IA Summit de graca

aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)

  • From: Livia Labate <liv AT livlab.com>
  • To: aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [AI] IA Summit de graca
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 21:43:26 -0500

Ola pessoal,

Estou no IA Summit em Montreal e 3 pessoas que se inscreveram nao puderam vir.
Eles estao oferecendo a inscricao para quem estiver interessado.
Entrem em contato diretamente (nao vou receber emails):

Marcia Morante - marcia AT kcurve.com

Sadly, I'm not going to be able to make it to Montreal this weekend, so I have
an unused Summit registration that ASIST says is transferable. If anyone is
interested, I'm willing to turn it over at no cost.
You're on your own with transportation and accommodations.
Contact me by Email, if you're interested. I'd really like to give it to someone
who couldn't pay the fare otherwise..
Blake Engel - bengel AT gmail.com

I am unable to use my registration for the IA Summit
beginning this weekend.

Please contact me if you are seeking a last-minute
registration. I have confirmed with ASIS&T that the
registration is transferable.