aifia-pt - [AIfIA-pt] Livia Labate has sent you a 10% discount

aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)

  • From: liv AT livlab.com
  • To: aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [AIfIA-pt] Livia Labate has sent you a 10% discount
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:02:32 -0800

Livia Labate (your thoughtful pal) just bought a few things at Amazon.com and is using our Share the Love program to pass along an additional 10% discount to you.

Click the links below to see more product information on your discount list and purchase any of the following items by March 24, 2004. You'll receive an additional 10% discount, thanks to Livia Labate and Share the Love:

Understanding Comics
by Scott Mccloud (Author) ; Paperback

Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars

Women, Fire, and Dangerous Things: What Categories Reveal About the Mind
by George Lakoff ; Paperback

Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars

See all of your discounted items

Plus, each item you buy may earn Livia Labate credit toward future Amazon.com purchases. So you save money, Livia Labate saves money--gee, ain't love grand? (But hurry, this offer expires on March 24, 2004.)

Please note that Livia Labate requested that we send you this savings invitation (but don't worry--since you're Livia Labate 's friend, we won't use your e-mail address for anything else). If you have additional questions about how the Share the Love program works, please visit our Help department.

Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection
Find, Discover, and Buy Virtually Anything
http://www.amazon.com

Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address: aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org.
To opt out of receiving Share the Love offer e-mails, please visit: http://www.amazon.com/manage-stl-email