acawiki-general - [acawiki-general] Fwd: [Bugzilla] AcaWiki Bugs

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT fabricatorz.com>
  • To: "AcaWiki general (listserv)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: pete <pete AT fabricatorz.com>, Spencer Young <spencer AT fabricatorz.com>
  • Subject: [acawiki-general] Fwd: [Bugzilla] AcaWiki Bugs
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:39:16 -0500

Hi all, how is everyone? I want to get some attention on these issues. But still, the most immediate issue is spam.

Also, I want us to close out the top 100 papers drive with some resolution and start drumming up some press activity.

Pete from Fabricatorz I'm cc'ing here to get onto social media and to help clear out the spam from the wiki.

Also, I'm in SF this week and will be meeting with Mike Linksvayer to discuss some options for how we can build some support for development and hosting into the project.

I'll report back here shortly.

Cheers to all in school too :)

Jon