acawiki-general - [acawiki-general] Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] WikiPapers: all the literature about wikis compiled in a... wiki

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jodi Schneider <jschneider AT pobox.com>
  • To: "AcaWiki general (listserv)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Finn Aarup Nielsen <fn AT imm.dtu.dk>, emijrp AT gmail.com
  • Subject: [acawiki-general] Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] WikiPapers: all the literature about wikis compiled in a... wiki
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 19:40:27 +0000

Maybe somebody has time to test interchange between AcaWiki and wikipapers [1] using RDF/SMW?

We should receive all their summaries and send anything tagged wiki or Wikipedia on AcaWiki. Their data model is in the message below -- first step is to look at our data model and see what should map to what.

-Jodi

[1] http://wikipapers.referata.com/wiki/List_of_publications