acawiki-general - [acawiki-general] Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] WikiPapers: all the literature about wikis compiled in a... wiki

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jodi Schneider <jschneider AT pobox.com>
  • To: "AcaWiki general (listserv)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [acawiki-general] Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] WikiPapers: all the literature about wikis compiled in a... wiki
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:03:05 +0000

Impressive growth! See below. -J

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: emijrp <emijrp AT gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 9:54 PM
To: Research into Wikimedia content and communities <wiki-research-l AT lists.wikimedia.org>

2012/1/25 emijrp <emijrp AT gmail.com>
I have added over 40 publications by now[4], you can subscribe to the RSS feeds[5] (the Firefox dynamic bookmark is great).

Hi;

After a week, WikiPapers holds now 10x publications = over 400 and keeps growing day after day. Also, it is covered in the last Wikipedia:Signpost http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2012-01-30/Recent_research#Briefly

Furthermore, Wikimedia Spain has contact me and they are going to cooperate with this project.

I encourage you to join the effort. Special thanks to Paolo Massa and all those who sent me e-mails with kind words.

Regards,
emijrp