acawiki-general - Re: [acawiki-general] [Wiki-research-l] Workshop call for participation: WikiLit: Collecting the Wiki and Wikipedia Literature at WikiSym 2011

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Greg Grossmeier <greg AT grossmeier.net>
  • To: Jodi Schneider <jschneider AT pobox.com>
  • Cc: fn AT imm.dtu.dk, "AcaWiki general \(listserv\)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Research into Wikimedia content and communities <wiki-research-l AT lists.wikimedia.org>
  • Subject: Re: [acawiki-general] [Wiki-research-l] Workshop call for participation: WikiLit: Collecting the Wiki and Wikipedia Literature at WikiSym 2011
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 09:57:34 -0800

Real quickly, there is the Etherpad notes at:
http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/WikiLit

Importantly, look at the bottom for the requirements section of what a
service would need to (ideally) provide to be widely adopted (based on
rough consensus at the workshop).

Also, there are photos of the whiteboard at
http://www.wikisym.org/ws2011/workshop:wikilit

Greg

<quote name="Jodi Schneider" date="2011-12-30" time="17:34:29 +0000">