acawiki-general - [acawiki-general] Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] Workshop call for participation: WikiLit: Collecting the Wiki and Wikipedia Literature at WikiSym 2011

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jodi Schneider <jschneider AT pobox.com>
  • To: "AcaWiki general (listserv)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Neeru Paharia <neerupaharia AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [acawiki-general] Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] Workshop call for participation: WikiLit: Collecting the Wiki and Wikipedia Literature at WikiSym 2011
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 12:22:26 +0100

This looks like a great and quite relevant workshop, following from the wikiresearch-l discussion on how to collect up the literature on Wikipedia, probably on a wiki. Besides Reid, is anybody here going to WikiSym (October 3-5 in Mountain View, California)?

Daniel Mietchen has raised the question of online participation; I'll pass on any news in that regard. I don't have a paper at WikiSym, so I'd need external funding myself in order to attend.

-Jodi