acawiki-general - Re: [acawiki-general] German and Polish translations of the homepage

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Christopher Adams <chris AT raysend.com>
  • To: jschneider AT pobox.com
  • Cc: acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [acawiki-general] German and Polish translations of the homepage
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 22:39:51 +0800

You can read more about the Languages template here:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Template:Languages

- Christopher

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 10:31 PM, Jodi Schneider <jschneider AT pobox.com> wrote:
Right, but what that means is that the page name itself is always going to be in a single language -- whatever language was created first, I presume.

What other wikis are using multilingual support this way?

-Jodi