acawiki-general - Re: [acawiki-general] 33 GB of Scientific Papers - and a Manifesto - Uploaded to Pirate Bay

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Christopher Adams <chris AT raysend.com>
  • To: jschneider AT pobox.com
  • Cc: "AcaWiki general, \(listserv\)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [acawiki-general] 33 GB of Scientific Papers - and a Manifesto - Uploaded to Pirate Bay
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 18:21:43 +0800

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 5:56 PM, Jodi Schneider <jschneider AT pobox.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 5:34 AM, Jon Phillips <jon AT fabricatorz.com> wrote:
Reminds me, that one approach we could do is simliar to what we were
doing with openlibrary in bringing in as many bibtex and other
bibliographic records for academic literature to provide
stubs/starters.

Again -- we already have plenty of stubs. What we don't have is a way to mark them as stubs -- and particularly to exclude them when you're browsing summaries.Greg had suggested a userscript to help -- where is this problem being addressed on the roadmap?

These issues are getting spec'd on the roadmap here:

http://acawiki.org/Roadmap#Features_and_Bugs

- Christopher

--
———