acawiki-general - [acawiki-general] slides from FISL12

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT fabricatorz.com>
  • To: "AcaWiki general (listserv)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [acawiki-general] slides from FISL12
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 19:57:46 -0300

Hi all, here is a basic slide deck about AcaWiki. Its a bit of
narrative needed in breaking down some clear problems, and then the
solutions of AcaWiki. The two problems with pictures I identify as
college researchers and students not being able to access research,
and then allowing access to upcoming stars around the world, and/or
identifying that research can help in places not normally thought
of....yes, its a first stab at this, but try to put some human face to
the issue we trying to solve.

I hope it is useful to more people. I built it with Sozi and Inkscape,
and you can just use in your web browser and use keyboard arrows to
navigate it.

http://fabricatorz.com/2011/06/acawiki-presentation-at-fisl12-in-brazil/

To edit it, just open the file in Inkscape, and edit the frames for
the slide order, and the content to change content.

Jon

--
Jon Phillips
http://fabricatorz.com/

  • [acawiki-general] slides from FISL12, Jon Phillips, 06/30/2011