acawiki-general - Re: [acawiki-general] Fwd: [Bugzilla] AcaWiki bugs

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Christopher Adams <christopher AT fabricatorz.com>
  • To: jschneider AT pobox.com
  • Cc: "AcaWiki general \(listserv\)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [acawiki-general] Fwd: [Bugzilla] AcaWiki bugs
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 10:13:43 -0400

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Jodi Schneider <jschneider AT pobox.com> wrote:
FWIW, I would like the list to BOTH get cc'd on every bug, and receive the weekly whine update. A week is too long to wait to get attention from those of us on the list who aren't regularly checking the bugtracker (me, Reid, maybe others).

It sounds like we have consensus. We will send the weekly whine to this list and try to ensure that it gets CC'd on all bugs (hopefully automatically).

PS-Christopher, if this doesn't appear on the listserv, could you please help me troubleshoot why that is?

I've sent various mail this month; Reid pointed out that it's not getting received. I've confirmed that it doesn't show up on the archives either:

Are you still receiving the list at this address: <jschneider AT pobox.com> ?

Neeru or Jon, can you double-check the subscriber list for Jodi's account?

- Christopher