acawiki-general - [acawiki-general] AcaWiki metadata

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: pitman AT stat.Berkeley.EDU (Jim Pitman)
  • To: jschneider AT pobox.com, jon AT fabricatorz.com
  • Cc: mark AT cottagelabs.com, acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org, mike AT creativecommons.org
  • Subject: [acawiki-general] AcaWiki metadata
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 12:03:46 -0700

Can someone please point me to a complete list DOIs for which there are
acawiki entries
and whatever metadata acawiki may have associated with these, preferably
including the latest
current summary and in a machine-readable format? I am working with Mark
MacGillivray
(copied here) and others on developing on open index of DOIs with links to
associated metadata and resources.
It would be great if there was a url we could hit every so often to pick up a
complete index of acawiki.
Better still a scheme for just getting updates since last polling.

Rather than troubling the whole list again, can someone on the acawiki tech
team volunteer to be the contact person for this?

Also, if anyone on this list has access to lists of DOIs they would like to
see included in an open index,
and especially if anyone is willing to assist with upload and curation of
such lists, please let me or Mark know.

many thanks

--Jim
Jim Pitman
Director, Bibliographic Knowledge Network Project
http://www.bibkn.org/

Professor of Statistics and Mathematics
University of California
367 Evans Hall # 3860