acawiki-general - [acawiki-general] Inside Higher Ed inquiry - site analytics

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jodi Schneider <jschneider AT pobox.com>
  • To: "AcaWiki general (listserv)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [acawiki-general] Inside Higher Ed inquiry - site analytics
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 01:26:22 +0200

Hey folks,

I spoke with a reporter from Inside Higher Ed today, about AcaWiki.
(Neeru is on vacation, congrats on her successfully defending her
dissertation!)

Academic wikis are part of his beat, and he heard about the site from
a former tech writer.

He's interested in traffic figures -- such as unique visitors, trends,
demographics. Anybody have time to dig into this? Hope to get
something back before to him Monday, and ideally on Friday. (I'm
giving a couple talks at WikiMedia, so am kinda full up this weekend.)

-Jodi