[permaculture] Planting ground nuts (apios americana)

Bob Waldrop bob at bobwaldrop.net
Fri Nov 13 12:34:17 EST 2015

Fortunately, while we have squirrels, raccoons, a variety of birds (a
declining variety, sadly), various micro flora and fauna, plenty of
bugs, and feral cats and dogs, in my inner city neighborhood we have No
Deer.  In any event, I always plant extra because every critter wants to
eat what I plant and so if I don't plant extra, I won't get any lol.
All the talk about apios being rampant is very encouraging to me.

Bob Waldrop, Okie City