[permaculture] On the listserv

Scott Pittman scott at permaculture.org
Tue Nov 10 06:54:23 EST 2015

I, too am satisfied with the volume of emails.  I have about the same
traffic as Toby from this listserve, over all I get 100 to 150 per day so
this is a very small percentage of my mail.

I hate to lose Jason his comments are always very thoughtful and
informative. Too bad his problem couldn't be solved and that the response to
his query was a bit pro forma and denigrating.

Scott