[permaculture] Illinois illegally seizes Bees Resistant to Monsanto's Roundup; Kills remaining Queens

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Wed May 27 00:22:45 EDT 2015

It is the nicotinoid insecticides made by Bayer Crop Science, used to coat
seeds that becomes systemic in plant tissue, that is primarily implicated
in the loss of bees, as far as I know. That more so than herbicides though
there is no doubt about the effect of roundup on bees.

It is beyond disgusting that pro monsanto "beekeepers" would infiltrate
local Beekeeping groups
and try to pressure the members into accepting pesticide use in agriculture
and ignoring its effect on bees and other valuable creatures so vital to
natural farming systems and local ecologies.

What has happened to the world? Sal can tell us. At times it seems that
Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Pol Pot, Mao, Pinochet, Ceauseceau, Milosevic and
others of their kind have risen from the grave to go to work for global
agribusiness corporations using pesticides, gmo's and chemical fertilizers
as they invade country by country, disrupting local ag economies and
traditional natural agro eco systems
by converting local political systems to the best government  non-natural
agribiz can buy.

They do it in Europe. US politicians pressuring the French government to
accept intrusion of gmo's into French agriculture; they started doing that
years ago. They must be raining this kind of hell on Ukraine with great
persistence; take over and steal farming in the black earth region,
millions of  acres of the world's best farmland. Don't you know their
smelly fat enshrouded jowls are drippping with their foetid saliva over
that morsel! Shades of Cthulhu and The Great Old Ones.

Thanks for the feedback, Rob.
I saw the first dragonfly of the season yesterday, am trying to increase
their colonies; weeks ago less than a hundred bees; today those clouds of
tiny gnat like insects flowing through the morning warm sunlit air.

Lay it down, Sal....

LL

--
Lawrence F. London