[permaculture] A Geat initiative worthy of support

Steve Hart stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 14:59:06 EST 2015

Hi'yall..here is a project out of Europe worth supporting wherever, however
you can..Thanks..Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments
Skype: stevenlawrencehart
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11
Permaculture Global Design: