[permaculture] Permaculture Design Course in Costa Rica

Koreen Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 22:39:31 EDT 2014

We'll be offering a Permaculture Design Course in Costa Rica at the Monteverde Institute in the cloud forest starting Jan 24. It will be combined with an Institute program and natural building workshop immediately following. People can take any combination or all of them.

The Mission of the Monteverde Institute is to advance sustainable living at the local and global level through place-based education, applied research and collaborative community programs. This aligns closely with our mission and we are proud to partner with this institute in offering this course. Institute offerings include classes on local fauna, water issues, cloud forest ecology, and more.

The course will incorporate visits to the local farms and communities, and the rich ecosystem of the cloud forest - students will be immersed in both the cultural and ecological realities of the region and will design from that experience.

For more info:

http://www.growpermaculture.com/courses-upcoming/113-jan-2015-monteverde-cloud-forest-costa-rica-permaculture-design-course-and-natural-building-workshop.html

Koreen Brennan

Permaculture Design and Consulting
Natural Building Pine Ridge Lakota Reservation

www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow