[permaculture] Green Islands | BugTracks | Charley Eiseman

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 00:18:25 EST 2014

Green Islands | BugTracks  | Charley Eiseman

BugTracks
http://bugtracks.wordpress.com/2014/01/29/green-islands/
Charley Eiseman
http://charleyeiseman.com/

I am a freelance naturalist based in western Massachusetts and working
throughout New England.  My passion is to continually deepen my connection
with my natural surroundings and help others to do the same. I do this
through writing, photography, teaching, leading natural history walks,
giving slide show presentations, and conducting plant and animal surveys.

I am the lead author of *Tracks & Sign of Insects and Other
Invertebrates*<http://www.northernnaturalists.com/invert_tracks.html>(Stackpole
Books, 2010), and continue to collect photographs and
information on this subject.  I share some of my latest observations on my
blog, BugTracks <http://bugtracks.wordpress.com/>. I am especially
interested in the signs left by herbivorous insects on their host plants,
and my current project is a book about North American leafminers.  For more
about this and how you can help, see this
page<http://charleyeiseman.com/leafminers/>
.

I’m always interested in trying to solve natural history mysteries,
bug-related or otherwise.  If you’ve got one you’re puzzling over, feel
free to send it to me at ceiseman at gmail.com, and if you want to ponder some
that have me stumped, take a look at
these<http://bugtracks.wordpress.com/category/unsolved-mysteries/>
.

For more information about my ecological consulting services, see this
page<http://charleyeiseman.com/ecological-services/>.
A list of past clients is included in my
CV<http://charleyeiseman.com/curriculum-vitae/>
.