[permaculture] Musings III

Toby Hemenway toby at patternliteracy.com
Wed Jan 22 15:10:16 EST 2014

Scott-

This is excellent. Thank you for putting it together.

Have you posted this anywhere that is publicly available, on FaceBook or on a blog or website? If not, I encourage you to, and I would like to link to it and direct people to it. I think it needs to be shared widely. I'm posting this on LL's list and I hope you will respond here so that more of us can get a link to it.

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com