[permaculture] P.S. North American Permaculture Convergence

Michael Pilarski friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 12:20:32 EDT 2014

P.S. Oops, in my recent email I forgot to mention three other types of participation
available.

NAPC Sponsorships. There are varying levels of sponsorships and corresponding benefits.

Permaculture
Exposition. The NAPC Exposition will feature a wide
array of permaculture organizations, businesses, services and products.
Exposition participants can sell books, T-shirts and products. Organizations
and companies can promote their causes and services.

NAPC
Advisors.We haven’t set up a formal way for
people to be in an advisory capacity to the NAPC core group yet.  We do want to particularly invite permaculture
elders, youth and those from culturally diverse groups to give us advice.  If you would like to serve in an advisory
capacity you can email Michael Pilarski directly at friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com