[permaculture] Fwd: [nafex] England's Orchard and Nursery, info and contact [LL]

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 14:17:28 EDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: England's Orchard and Nursery <nuttrees at prtcnet.org>
Date: Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Subject: [nafex] Message:
To: nafex at lists.ibiblio.org

Greetings:

For anyone interested we graft basically Out Side Starting in May
once the trees have begun to force new growth so yes Stop in from May to Aug
and we can and will always have some material to graft.

We use all known Techniques for grafting plus what we have learned over the
years
that will enable you to get 80 to 95% successful takes and that is from a
first time grafted it is not so much about the technique as it is the timing
of the when, Temperature and Moisture that are the most important things to
consider more than All other points to being successful.

Thank you and good growing

Cliff

Thank you

Kumme and Clifford England