[permaculture] alfalfa

John D'hondt dhondt at eircom.net
Mon Mar 25 15:19:09 EDT 2013

I think the main idea is to have some gm alfalfa contaminate all other
alfalfa by pollen drift. Whether they pay some dumb farmer to grow the gm
type or whether they mix in gm seed with regular seed or whether they have
to rent a piece of land to grow it themselves. Then they can take all
alfalfa growers to court to make them pay up. If they could they would gm
and patent drinking water and the air we breathe. That is what it is all
about.
And the gm companies make the law of the land, they are part of the
government.
You can tell those "pro- technology" idiots that science has moved on in the
last 20 years and that gm is now scientifically proven unsafe in all
respects. The central dogma, one gene - one protein, that was the only
scientific justification for doing gm fell with the conclusion of the human
genome project. Reality is a lot more complex and not half understood even
today.

John