[permaculture] Anti-catholicism, was Re: The people of Tibet need help now - Boing Boing

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop1952 at att.net
Tue Mar 19 13:36:56 EDT 2013

By all means, let us line up the permaculture movement in opposition to this
freekin ignorant new pope who talks about being in solidarity with the poor and
protecting nature.  And who rode the bus to work and lived in a small urban
apartment instead of the episcopal palace.

. . . who speaks SPANISH as his first language!

God almighty, what's this world coming to if South American's are allowed to
lead large international organizations?  People might get the idea that they
don't need Europeans or North Americans.  AND WE CAN'T HAVE THAT, CAN WE?

Further, we simply cannot allow such a prominent person to talk about any
subversive ideas that could possibly endanger the centralization of wealth and
our ongoing right to destroy nature, so he must be marginalized by any means
possible.

Good work "progressives"!  The world's billionaires appreciate your assistance.
 Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
http://www.ipermie.net -- How to permaculture your urban lifestyle