[permaculture] Permaculture Values & Practices Survey

Bellows,Wendi Lynn bellows at ufl.edu
Sat Mar 9 18:13:53 EST 2013

I'd like to warmly thank everybody who has participated in my dissertation research on Permaculture people, values and practices so far!  I am happy to announce that more than 160 people have taken the survey as of today. If you are still interested in participating, but have not yet, the survey will be active for one more week (until 3/16).

Please cut and paste this link into your browser if you are a Permaculture practitioner and interested in participating in cutting edge theory--based social science research: https://ufl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9FR3CidEmNfeWOx

I will have the results of the survey ready in a report for this group by August.

Much Appreciation!

Wendi Bellows
University of Florida
Graduate Student in Interdisciplinary Ecology
bellows at ufl.edu