[permaculture] Reportage about IPC11 in Cuba?

Koreen Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 14:42:34 EST 2013

Here is some more info. It's all just impressions/opinions so far. I'm writing something up, I'm sure others are too.

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow
www.meetup.com/sustainable-urban-agriculture-coalition

On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:27 PM, Toby Hemenway <toby at patternliteracy.com> wrote:

Here is a link to a Facebook post by a friend who was in Cuba. I'm sure there's much more to show up in the permie blogosphere.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/déva-presence/international-perma-aura-in-cuba/10151767344717213

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com/

On Dec 9, 2013, at 6:01 PM, Lawrence London wrote:

> Are we going to read an account of proceedings at IPC11 here? I'd be
> especially interested in hearing about the program material Scott delivered
> and how it was received. Is there anywhere else we might go to read about
> this? PI's website? It is important to many people who have supported his
> work and that of many others to the exclusion of Lawton/PRI and
> Wheaton/Permies who have contributed little toward furthering the cause of
> Permaculture on an international scale, as Bill Mollison hoped would
> happen. Looking forward to reports from anyone willing to post about their
> trip to Cuba.
> --
> Lawrence F. London
> lfljvenaura at gmail.com
> http://www.avantgeared.com/
> https://plus.google.com/+Avantgeared
> Skype: lawrence.f.london
subscribe/unsubscribe|user config|list info|make a donation toward list maintenance: