[permaculture] Putting design into communication

John D'hondt dhondt at eircom.net
Sat Aug 3 18:29:25 EDT 2013

Thank you Trudy for restoring my hope for humanity.
And it was not just that I clicked the wrong key. Wheaton himself sent me
straight to the payment page of kickstarter without explaining about
"rewards" or promo pages last February. Since it was my first kickstarter I
knew no better.

Thank you,
John in Ireland