[permaculture] Fast growing nitro fixers, semi tropics

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 19:58:24 EDT 2012

I think every time we sheet mulch with a variety of locally available materials, it is a grand experiment right? I am trying to create good soils with locally sourced waste stream and plant life as much as possible. It isn't always easy to get it right! I am interested in dynamic accumulators too, and was fascinated by the earlier discussion about sea minerals which I am surrounded by on the Pinellas peninsula. I have six beds and using six different sheet mulch approaches to see what happens. If I had more time, I would include more variety - the base is(for me)  easily acquired oak mulch for all of the beds.

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow
www.meetup.com/sustainable-urban-agriculture-coalition