[permaculture] [Ipc-support] IPC 11...virtual..streemed live ?

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Oct 8 09:04:45 EDT 2012

hi Celeste
   we had live streaming from IPC10 International Permaculture
Conference in Jordan for the first time one day in Amman Jordan.
http://permaculturenews.org/2011/09/14/jordan-ipc10-update-live-streaming-is-good-to-go/,
one of the conditions for host organizers of IPC's coming out Africa in
IPC 9 2009 Africa was the host organizer start to live stream video of
the Conference. It will probably not happen from Cuba for IPC11in 2013
because of the limited internet. One thing we did accomplish in Malawi
was one morning using most of the bandwidth for the county of Malwi we
streamed Bill Mollison from Tasmania .
wes roe
  International Support Group for the IPC's
ps hope to have it in Britain for IPC12 2015 for sure