[permaculture] pc aquaponics

georg parlow g.parlow at gmx.at
Sun Oct 7 10:06:20 EDT 2012

Hi there,

Being stuck in a city I recently started pondering and researching the
idea of aquaponics. The web tells me of Max Meyers doing aquaponics
the permaculture way. I am am pc designer myself for almost 20 years
now, with moderate experience in counselling, design and
implementation. I am wondering what he does differently that any
decent permie would not think of my himself? Any experiences? Any
reports or details of his approach anywhere on the web?

thanks,
Georg