[permaculture] resilience science

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Wed May 16 13:35:01 EDT 2012

Owen Hablutzel will be making several guest appearances in my upcoming
podcasts. He is part of Geoff Lawton's PRI USA team. Plus a certified
Holistic Management educator (Alan Savory's stuff) and keyline guy.

This is a picture of a project that went from a huge expanse of
cracked clay desert, to a field of weeds with doing nothing more than
running a keyline plow on it.  There is also a video of Owen giving a
presentation at the international permaculture convergence in Jordan.

http://www.permies.com/t/14693/permaculture/resilience-science

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination:  http://www.richsoil.com/email.jsp