[permaculture] Maintaining the standards of permaculture - important issues

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Thu May 3 22:02:16 EDT 2012

On 5/3/2012 8:51 PM, Felicity Wright wrote:
> let's get designing and networking and community building and
> gardening and find the solutions in our problems
> peace flick

>   Felicity Wright Management Advisor Live&  Learn Cambodia +855 (0) 77
> 319 018 skype: flick.wright

Great suggestion. Making significant change is like trying to turn a
huge ship in heavy seas.

I am very interested in what others consider to be a set of standards
that apply to permaculture. Having followed progress in the permaculture
movement over the years and discussion in this and other lists
paralleling that I have settled into a comfortable mode of seeing things
through the lens of permaculture and using that view as I do my work and
build my projects, especially preparing my garden space and surrounding
unplanted, unmowed, untilled areas. It is amazing how natural
hands-off-let-Nature-do-its work produces natural successions of plants
from weeds that are real problems in food gardens to others that are
easy to deal with.

LL