[permaculture] Edible bamboo?

Linda Ray lindaray at att.net
Sat Jun 2 16:45:07 EDT 2012

Hey Dieter,

I'm remembering some kind of old Chinese torture where the bamboo sprouted inside a person and was a Very Bad Thing. Seems to me it was slivers and not seeds that did it.

I don't think I'd eat anymore of it until you can check that out. That's the only reason I'm posting this. Don't laugh :-/.

Much as I dislike alarmist communications, I couldn't keep quiet about this one, sorry.

JM $.02 .

Linda