[permaculture] Permaculture in Central America bike tour

loren luyendyk loren at sborganics.com
Mon Apr 16 02:09:00 EDT 2012

Hi Marie-

Sounds like a fun trip!  We made a trip several years ago and visited the Instituto Mesoamericana de Permacultura in Atitlan Guatemala.
http://imapermacultura.wordpress.com/

Also check out Project Bona Fide on Isla Omatepe in Nicaragua:
http://projectbonafide.com/

I have never been there but you may also want to check out Finca de las Nubes in Nica:
http://fincalasnubes.com/

buena suerte!
Loren Luyendyk
ISA Certified Arborist #WE 7805A