[permaculture] New Facebook Group: Permaculture in SE Asia

Felicity Wright flickwright at ozemail.com.au
Sun Apr 1 10:07:03 EDT 2012

Hello people
Belatedly following up on a post I made a couple of months ago - have
started a facebook group for Permaculture in SE Asia. Hope this is not
duplication, but the only other one I found was Permaculture Asia.
It's an open group so hopefully people will feel comfortable to share
events, activities, photos and pose questions. And promote to people
in SE Asia.
Feedback welcome.
Facebook may not be a perfect forum but in the absence of any other
suggestions have decided to go ahead with it.
cheersflick

 Felicity Wright Management Advisor Live & Learn Cambodia +855 (0) 77
319 018 skype: flick.wright